This is a two days training course that aimed at practitioners who want to use Tree of Life in their counselling work. It is an opportunity to develop skills using the methodology. The training covers the following areas:
- Foundations and the history of Tree of Life
- Narrative Therapy and Imbeleko principles that inform the Tree of Life Methodology
- Four parts of the Tree of Life Methodology with practical experiential exercises
- People who complete the course can start using the methodology in their counselling work.
- There is an option for signing up for Skype supervision by the course director.
Participants will be issued with a certificate for completing the introduction training.